OUR BUNCH

OUR BUNCH

Friday, January 28, 2011

Hospital

Ok...so yes, hospital bed rest is awful! No doubt,it's hard for me but also very hard for Luke, Hannah, and grandparents. Plus I know everyone is on the edge of their chair (bed) waiting on a midnight phone call. Do I think these babies are coming soon? No, probably not. I feel a lot more comfortable than last week, physically. Contractions are under control and I have don't have much pain. Blood pressure is perfect and babies move all the time.
What's next? Just wait!

Hannah came to visit me and she likes the room...glad she is only 5. Things like the electric bed and Pink wheel chairs are super cool. Plus the nurses bring her choc milk on request. She is going to Dallas Zoo on Sat and she's so excited! She is not too worried about mommy.

This past week, We have been able to see lots of buddies that live in Dallas! It has been so great to visit and catch up. Thank you all for stopping by! Luv you!

If you have called lately, I probably didn't answer. I only talk on the phone to Luke and the person keeping Hannah. It is hard to talk for two reasons...I am breathless and my bad cell service. I'm so sorry!

Oh and one last thing...the Super Bowl is in Arlington next weekend. I watch a lot of Dallas news and that is ALL they report. Nevermind the suspicious package they found in downtown. They decided to discuss the Lombardi trophy delivery 1 million times. So, what a wild time to be in Dallas! Maybe the babies wanted to be close to the action...

No comments:

Post a Comment