OUR BUNCH

OUR BUNCH

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

32 weeks

I've made it to 32 weeks! I am still in the hospital on bed rest. The babies will be in good hands when I deliver because of the NICU. Every day in the belly, saves 2 days in the NICU. We have saved 12 days since Friday. Even though the bed rest is torture, I just remember that we will be able to bring the babies home sooner.

Truly, the doctors can't explain why I didn't deliver on Friday. (Luke has his theories and it makes since). The docs are kinda just assuming that i might deliver soon, but who knows? They are managing my contractions and stopping labor, if they can. I still have contractions but I take nifedipine every 6 hours which really helps. The longer i can remain pregnant the better.


I am not on any IV meds. I have bathroom privileges. Every morning and evening, they hook me up to a monitor to chart babies heartbeats and my contractions. The babies always look awesome and very active!

Luke has been here with me since Friday. He is sleeping at Joe and Dets apt which has been a huge lifesaver! He will be going home today until Friday. Janjan is coming to stay with me. Luke and Hannah plan to come to Dallas for the weekend. They will stay at apt.

Thank you everyone for the prayers and support! It's just a waiting game...

No comments:

Post a Comment