OUR BUNCH

OUR BUNCH

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

30 WEEKS

I am 'jumping' my 3rd hurdle.... 30 weeks.  Really, I have had a lot of hurdles and obstacles this pregnancy which makes the anticipation so much greater (OR that's just one way to look at it).  I am excited about my growth sonogram on Wednesday then Dr. appt on Thursday.  Hope all goes smoothly at Open Imaging.  I am not sure if we are their favorite patients, but I bet we will be tomorrow. 

This week has been exciting for me... baby shower, snow, mom stayed over, no school.  No school for two days has kinda thrown us for loop but Janjan, Papaw, and Aunt Katie have helped tremendously.  I think daddy is about as sick of bed rest as I am.  He is truly doing everything while trying to work 40+hours a week.  Its really not fun anymore.  Pat him on the back if you see him. 

This past weekend, Katie planned a small family shower.  Katie and Carol came to decorate and helped finish the nursery.  The shower was Sunday afternoon and it snowed all day.  The roads were so bad, my out of town guests were unable to be here.  It was still a lot of fun !  Here are the pics of the day! 
Thank you, Katie, Cita, janjan, Gran, Aunt Sally!





Note: Hannah has road rash from gettin bucked off a 'pony' on Friday.  It was a plastic pony, but she fell on concrete.  She still is a beautiful big sis!


I straightened her hair and it looked so pretty! My snow princess!

Baby carriage cookies

Diaper Cake...but cute enough to eat


Me and my girl...first time to straighten my hair in 3 months


I got Hannah a baby sling for her babies

I couldn't resist! She was beggin to join the shower and get out of the snow

My two favorites!
Sarah Dudley is coming from Dallas this weekend to hang with us...I couldnt be happier.  YAY ! We promised Luke some time away to play.  Hannah and I will love having Sarah here!

A big thank you to...

Amy Mccraw-Mexican chicken,delish PB cookies
Sara and Shane- big steaks and sweet potatoes, company to watch the Aggies
Peggy and Charles wright-beef pilaf, broc cheese casserole, fruit salad, cheesecake
Ashley Fisher-lasagna(I need recipe), salad, bread
Patricia Saunderlin- cheesy macaroni casserole
Papaw-Herschel's lunch

I will give an update and hopefully some pics soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment