OUR BUNCH

OUR BUNCH

Thursday, December 16, 2010

26 weeks

Anticipation
To help me get through bed rest, I always think of past events/dates in my life that I thought would NEVER happen.  It reminds me that time IS inevitable even though it seems to be creeping along right now.  I decided that I would make a list of the most anticipated events in my life...just for fun!
Events that take a lifetime to reach (or seem that way)
10.Christmas day... especially for 5 year olds
9. First day of Kindergarten
8. Sixteenth Birthday (drivers license...wooohoooo)
7. ALL birthdays until 21  :0)
6. Last day of school (every grade)/first day of summer
5. The day I received my college acceptance letter (I chased down the mailman, literally) AND the day I received my college roommate and dorm assignment (I think the mailman caught on by this point)
4. HS graduation (dear old MPH)
3. Aggie Ring Day ... AND College graduation day! Whooooppp!
2. Wedding day (ALMOST 9 YEARS AGO xoxoxo)
1. The birth of our first baby, Hannah Lucile! (39 WEEKS of easy pregnancy)

These BIG events have come and gone for me and Luke but it is just the beginning of new and exciting events for Hannah and little Baby Andersons.  :)

Now...our next most anticipated event ...
The BIRTHDAY of OUR SECOND BABIES 

Update

My partner in crime....she really likes bed rest!  This is her normal position right below my chair. 
I couldn't resist.  Can you tell? I dont have much to write about today. I am doing OK. No changes. I have two appts. next week so I will have a lot to update.  Some people have requested belly pics....here ya go...
26 weeks

25 weeks

Excited that i can still see my ankles...they haven't swollen yet!
Last weekend, Cita helped with Hannah while Luke worked.  They made this gorgeous ginger bread house and FINISHED my Christmas shopping...yes, FINISHED!  Thank you!



Hannah ate at least 45 pieces of candy.  Can you say, wild child ?


Big THANK YOU to...
Aunt Katie- Taco soup and cornbread, taking care of Hannah at school and after...best TEACHER ever...luv u! 
Kathy and Bro. Chuck Huffman-Chicken and Dumplins, cornbread
Jamie and Andy-lasagna, salad
Tracie Rose-Tortilla soup, apple dumpling, poppycock (I need this recipe. It was all gone before dinner)
Kerri Nichols-Ham and Cheese Pie, fruit
Christy Kerr-Cookies and bread
Mr and Mrs. Carter- Spaghetti, Salad, Bread, Asparagus,Cake
Melissa Mason-Pizza and Cinnamon sticks
Worthie Witherspoon-Pork Tenderloin, Sweet potato casserole, Chick parmesan, Hershels sweet tea. :) 
Ms. Sunny - In-home spa pedicure...ahhhh...
Dad- Lunch, errands, school pick up...etc.
Mom-groceries, lunch, laundry, gift wrapping
Cita and Capt-groceries, errands, school pick-up

We are incredibly blessed to have friends and family that have surrounded us with love and support!   WE could have NEVER made it this far without each of you!  We LOVE you all!





No comments:

Post a Comment