OUR BUNCH

OUR BUNCH

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

25 weeks!!

YAY !  25 weeks already!  Just 12 weeks to go! We have decided that 12 weeks sounds a lot better than 3 months.  :)  This month is already flying by !!  Hannah has one more week of school before she is out for two weeks. It will be so nice to have her company during the day. Lucy will be babysitting and helping me out so she will be entertained! Also, I may start embroidering...at least I could put a little "E" on the pink clothes.  Then, maybe we will decide between "C" "L" and "W" to embroider the baby boy clothes!  Why are boy names so hard ?? 

Appt Update

I saw the Dr. yesterday and had a pretty good report. The babies looked great and we heard their little hearbeats.  My cervix length has shortened to 2.8 cm.  The last time he checked, it was 3.8 cm.  Luke and I were a little concerned.  He informed us that this was ok and still in the normal range.  Also, baby girl's head was on the cervix which could have caused it to shorten a little during the time of measurement.   He said if the cervix continues to shorten, then we can start steroid shots for the babies.  So, of course, we have a back up plan.

Bed rest update

7 weeks down...and now I am modified bed rest.  This means that I have done such an awesome job that the Dr. is rewarding me for good behavior.  No, not really!  There are not many changes.  I am still making myself continue complete bed rest with the exception of an occasional car ride to EC Brice to pick up Hannah, eating at the table for dinner, and sitting up in my recliner a little more during the day.  I will not be doing chores around the house, walking or standing for extended period of time, or driving.  Yes, this makes me happy!  Every little bit helps.  I was able to eat at the table with Luke, dad, and Hannah last night and I enjoyed sitting up this morning to fix Hannah's hair.  Also, I am looking forward to a short car ride to look at Christmas lights one night this weekend. God is Good !  We are gonna make it! 

I have almost finished our Christmas shopping all from the comfort of my recliner.  Its really fun to get packages every day !  Even though they are mostly for Hannah.

Next Appts.

Growth Sono-Monday, Dec. 20, 8:00am
Dr Mason - Tuesday, Dec. 21, 8:30am

Thank you this week to :
Dad-steaks, potatoes, salad, groceries, errands, etc...etc...etc., Chilis dinner :) Luv u!
Jacob and Brandy Ainsworth-Chicken and potato dish, peas, bread, cupcakes,cookies
Gran and Papa-Ham and broccoli casserole, apple salad, bread...we loved the salad!
Audra, Michael, Meli - groceries, sweets, yummy Luigis and good company :0)
Katie, Sara, Audra- helping at the parade and keeping me company on Saturday
Katie, Keres, Ava, George-Taking Hannah to Polar Express!  I owe you...maybe Luke owes Keres for making the trip with 3 babies! We luv yall ! 
Mom-working circles around me in the house, laundry, groceries, organizing the Divas clothes, etc...etc.. :)  Luv u!  (this week, we get to wrap) 
Nikki, Chuck, Cameron, Lucas-Chick and Sausage dish, Chessy green beans, rolls, and coming to visit from Lview...MISS u! 
Dr. and Mrs. Riepe-Chick poppy seed pasta, apple salad, rolls, apple crisp, green bean bundles...i love green bean bundles !

Thank you all for your prayers !  Keep 'em coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment