OUR BUNCH

OUR BUNCH

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

23 weeks

Holy cow! Look what we accomplished this weekend! I say 'we' because it was a group effort. ( yes, even I worked....I hung every piece of clothing in my chair). Katie and I have continuously saved every item of clothing, shoes, hats, bloomers, etc from our babies, Hannah, Ava, George. Needless to say, we had at least 20 tubs to organize with sizes from newborn to 3t. Craziness!

Mom,Katie,Carol and I managed to develop a system so we could organize all these beautiful clothes. We labeled boxes from 3-6 month, 6-9 month, 12 month etc. I put all the 0-3 month clothes on pink and blue hangers.
After !!  Now, baby A and B Anderson are set! Well for now...I am sure a few more things will be purchased. Especially as I remain on bed rest.
Thank you Jan Jan, Cita, Aunt Katie, Gran, Ava, George and Hannah for helping me get the nursery ready!  Also, thanks for staying with me while Luke was out of town.  We owe you BIG TIME ! 

Also, Katie and I just purchased an early Christmas present...embroidery machine! I am so excited! When mommy and daddy decide on names, all the babies' clothes will be monogramed. Now, just need to figure out how I can monogram in the bed...there has to be a way!

Baby update
My doctor appt went well today! It was very short and sweet, but I still got out of the house. My yard is covered with beautiful yellow and red leaves and I have a few roses and mums blooming. Who knew ?? 
Dr. Mason sonogramed the babies. We heard the heartbeats and learned that baby boy is breech for the moment and baby girl is now on the right side. That's what all the chaos has been about...I have two gymnasts in my belly...or two more Hannahs!

Bed rest update
Well, no change! Still the same ole, same ole! I was given a glimpse of hope today though. My bed rest may change from strict to moderate after two weeks. Which just means, eating while sitting up, and maybe a longer shower...

Thanksgiving
We have invited everyone over to our house for t-day! All the Andersons, Sandlins, Fites, my mom, Ralph, Dad, and Jojo. Of course, I cant cook or do anything to prepare but I have lots of helpers. My tables already look beautiful ! This will be our first thanksgiving at home and I am excited! Truthfully, I will not be doing anything but watching everyone work around me. I will be able to lay around and enjoy the company for the day. If you know me, you know i love to entertain so it will be hard to sit back and watch but I don't have a choice. I will make the best of it because I know that next year will be a whole new story! Also, doc said I can sit at the table for lunch! Yay!

We have so much to be thankful for !  I am happy we get to share thanksgiving with both of our families, even though I am 'out of commission.' Thank you everyone for making this happen!  It means a lot to me !


Thank you for meals this week:
Thank you all for taking time to prepare a meal for us!
Carmen Zumaya and Sara Calhoun for a Fab enchilada lunch
Mrs. Margaret Burrows, Mrs. Karen Harmon- roast, potatoes carrots, homemade bread, pea salad, fruit salad, triple layer choc cake, and choc chip cookies (fed us all weekend)
Pam Fite- meatloaf, green beans, mashed taters, butternut squash soup
Jeannie and Todd Jaggers- chicken spagetti, salad, garlic bread
Sherry Fox-cherry dump cake (one of my faves)
Michelle Luck- Yummy wrapped chicken, sweet green beans, rolls, mashed taters
Cita- Tea room lunch
Audra Pennington-Keeping Miss Han all day Tues
Cita, Aunt Katie-Taking Han to see SANTA !

Look how well we eat!

2 comments:

  1. Love it!!! So MUCH fun and SOOOOO jealous of the embroidery machine...can I go in thirds, hehe. I am so proud of you girl, and I know you are excited! Keep baking!!!!
    Love you,
    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love catching up on your blog! I've been praying for you and those sweet babies! Glad to see you are doing so well!

    ReplyDelete