OUR BUNCH

OUR BUNCH

Thursday, November 11, 2010

21 week check-up

Bedrest- 22 days down
I got to leave the house today ! I noticed a lot of things that I used to see daily that I never took the time to appreciate.  I saw the leaves changing on all the trees in my yard and neighborhood (i couldnt help but think that ALL of those leaves would eventually fall but it won't be my problem this year).  The red and yellow trees are so beautiful.  It is amazing that some people are putting out their Christmas lights, etc.  Still a little early for me but nice to see that Christmas is right around the corner.

 I was actually nervous to travel the 3 miles to the dr office.  I still have stamina but I was unsure how my body would react to being 'up' that long.  We parked close (illegal in the handicap space) and Luke wheeled me in to Dr. Mason's office.  As usual, the nurses got me right in to see the doc.   We had a sonogram of the babies and they barely stopped moving long enough for the doc to measure heartbeats.  Eventually, we heard strong beating hearts and saw healthy, very active, babies.   My cervix length has not changed in two weeks so this was very reasurring...we are doing good. :)   I also got my hydroxyprogesterone shot.   I will remain on bedrest with bathroom privileges....why not, its working. 

Thank you for meals this week :

Judi and John Howell-Lasagna Casserole, Garlic bread, Salad, Choc Sheet Cake (w/o nuts...my all time FAV)
Chessy Taylor- Roast, Potatoes, Peas, Cornbread,Carrots, Pecan Pie (yumyum)
Nancy Lloyd-Chick Salad and Tort Soup
JanJan-Chick Pot pie
Sara-Subway for lunch

Next Appt:
Wednesday, Nov. 17, 8:30AM
Growth Sonogram, Open Imaging, MP

Tuesday, Nov 23, 8:50 AM
Dr. Mason

Hannah Update:
This week, Hannah is so excited about her FIRST cheer competition PLUS she gets to spend the night with Captain and Cita PLUS she gets to ride to the competition with JanJan and Cita.  :)  Also, she and daddy are perfecting their morning and evening routine.  They are both doing JUST FINE.  MY favorite time of day is after bathtime.  She crawls up in my bed and we read, talk about the day, or watch a movie.  Sometimes, she can feel the babies move and she thinks this is SUPER COOL.  I think she is adjusting very well.  It is really a good transition time for her before the babies come. 

 Next week, I will have pics of the little cheerleader in FULL glitter cheer make-up.  :) 

Thank you for all the prayers and support.  Please keep the prayers coming! 
Much love, Tasa

No comments:

Post a Comment