OUR BUNCH

OUR BUNCH

Thursday, November 18, 2010

22 week growth scan/sonogram

Yay! I had a fabulous outing yesterday! I had a growth sonogram on both of these babies! Needless to say, I didn't sleep much last night bc I was so excited! At first, there was a bit of confusion to determine what to call the babies in the sonogram report, baby A,B, or C. There are two babies now but we still want to call them baby B and baby C. If you know Luke very well, you know we gotta get this right the first time. Once that was figured out, we proceeded without any problems.

Baby girl- weighs 1 lb. 1 oz; measuring 3 days ahead, she is head down,
Baby boy- weighs exactly 1 lb.; measuring right on time, he is head down.

Both of their heads are together (so they can chat). Their feet constantly kick my belly button area and rib cage. They are about 11 inches long. All looks perfect!


Baby girl's hands


Baby Girl checking out what all the 'buzz' is about

Baby boy parts !!

Baby boy being shy with hands over eyes
Bed rest update
So, how am I really doing?  Do I get terribly bored ? Yes!  Is it hard being 100% dependent on everyone else? YES !   Do I hate staying in the house everyday ?  YES! Am I gonna make it ?  YES I will make it!  
I have a routine and I stay busy believe it or not.  I have visitors throughout the day like dad brings me coffee, mail, groceries, and feeds the dog; Sara comes to visit at lunch; Luke comes home at lunch,  Mom does odds and ends around the house a fews days a week; Cita comes by at lunch or afterschool a few days a week; Lupe comes to clean and tornados through the house;  AND I have friends in and out all the time !  I love visitors ! 
 I am a little (no, A LOT) nervous about how my body will act after all of this but I have Audra, Sara, and the gym...so get ready girls !  

All of this bed rest business will be history in March and I am planning summer trips already.  I think we will plan on the beach in May to kick off the summer!  The babies will LOVE the beach ! Hannah has LOTS to teach them!

Thank you this week to:
Sara and Shane- loaded nachos and a movie; lunch and virgin mimosas, Thank you Sara for being the best preggo partner EVER!
Luke- grilled steaks, potatoes, salad...yummy!
Dr. and Melissa Mason, Tracie Rose- delish baked ham, salad, green beans, mac and cheese(Hannahs fav) angel food cake and fruit!
Judi and John Howell-fried chicken, potato salad, mac salad, deviled eggs, pie
Gran and Papa-chicken, mac and cheese, beans, corn, pecan pie
Mrs. Ellerman-oatmeal cookies
Linda Atkinson-pork tenderloin, sweet green beans, potatoes, carrots, brownies
Marla Sheets- Laura's Cheesecake taco salad, cookies....great to catch up!

Also, a few people have asked about the Care Calendar.  http://www.carecalendar.org/?cid=55053
Login: 55053
Password:3984
This has been A HUGE blessing!

Prayers are working! Thank you all for your love and support! God is good!   These babies need names...I will share next week, if we can figure out baby boy's name.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!!! I love the pictures and I can't wait to meet them!!!! :) I am so glad you are staying positive, and isn't it amazing how "busy" you become on bedrest! I am here girl if you need anything.
    Love you
    A

    ReplyDelete