OUR BUNCH

OUR BUNCH

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

14 week appt

The appointment today was great.  Dr. Mason measured my cervix and it looked perfect.... just like its supposed to.  We heard all three babies' heartbeats and got measurements for each. 

 Baby A-measuring 14w2d; 


Laying on back


Baby B- measuring 14w1d;




Baby C-measuring 13w6d   
Upside down

My prediction remains the same: 2 boys and 1 girl.  We may find out gender in 2 weeks at my 16 week appt.   I am still exhausted but no nausea. :)  I am gaining about 2 pounds per week... but I guess I am on the right track. 

All three babies:



2 heads (left and middle); 1 booty (right side)











Hannah Update

We went to homecoming this past Friday.  Tigers didn't win but we had a wonderful time.  Hannah loved the Tiger Dolls, cheerleaders, majorettes, Kilgore's feature twirler, and the band.

We are headed to San Antonio for 3 days to celebrate Lucile's 99th birthday with Carol, Katie, Jaclyn, Ava, and George.   I am looking forward to mexican food, shopping, visiting, and a weekend away.  We have a great babysitter in SA that helps with the kiddos so the adults can enjoy a nice dinner on Saturday night.

2 comments:

  1. Love it!!! SO glad all is great!!!! Hannah is getting SO big, wow! Keep up the baking girl....
    Hugs,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great news!!! GLad you are doing good. I have not been sick but feel it everyday so they took me off the vitamins. Wish we would have seen you guys last Friday night we were there to.

    ReplyDelete