OUR BUNCH

OUR BUNCH

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My little swimmer

Luke and I couldn't be more proud of our little swimmer.  We had our first swim meet in Lufkin this past weekend and we didn't really know what to expect.  However,  Hannah got up on the starting block and won FIRST in her heat in backstroke and butterfly; and second in her heat in breast stroke and freestyle.  She WON 4th place in ALL four races out of the 16 girls in age group.  We were amazed!   I think we may have found something that she LOVES! 

Hannah is in the first lane-Black suit and green cap
Hannah's first swim meet-click to view video http://youtu.be/N6xaIm0sd-c

Hannah lost her second front tooth...so now we are officially ready to start 1st grade!  She has become such a big girl this summer!  I am enjoying her company, and the extra help and hands!  :)  I love her so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment