OUR BUNCH

OUR BUNCH

Friday, October 14, 2011

Crawling babies...and pulling up

Ella is 100% crawling everywhere! Jake is pushing up on all fours and rocking, it won't be long for him. (I want him to stay 'put' actually but it probably won't happen). Our life is extremely busy ..even more so now! I can't leave them alone (on the floor) for 2 seconds! No more 'pallet' time. I am researching baby gates and trying to figure out what we can do to insure their safety, and my sanity. Hannah has really been good about making sure we dont drop little things on the floor, like hair clips, or bands, etc.
I have more help help now, and i am so thankful! Ms Lupe helps us three days a week. I am able to pick Hannah up from school, attend field trips, lunch dates with hubby, grocery shop, SHOP etc. Papaw williams helps a lot in the evenings before Luke gets home and Janjan comes one or two days a week. Then, Carol, Rick and Katie and keres help on the weekends. Also, Lucy, Gran, Papa, Sara, BB, Jessica, and Audra are great help too! I am feeling a lot less overwhelmed! The babies can stick to their routine since I have someone helping every day during the week. It makes a huge difference! ;).
Baby Gray Dudley was born on Oct. 8. I visited them in Plano on Tuesday, without kiddos, and I made a few stops along the way! It was so nice! Thank you, lupe!
Luke and I are headed to Vegas next Thursday for Ramsey and Heathers wedding! I am soooo excited! I will be very ready to come home but we all need a little break!

No comments:

Post a Comment