OUR BUNCH

OUR BUNCH

Monday, September 19, 2011

"its a blessing to be blessed"brother Chuck Huffman

I started a womens community bible study on Thursday mornings! I love it! This past week, i learned to begin writing down spritiual thoughts each day, whether they make sense or not! Eventually, they will begin to come together. I realized i write a lot of thoughts down in this blog....which is a huge source of therapy for me... But i dont always write down spiritual thoughts. I plan to challenge myself to keep track of my spiritual thoughts and moments that I witness Gods presence in my daily life. Also, we started a new study at church called The Story! It's a condensed review of the entire bible in chronological order! I am learning so much! We are still in the second chapter, reading about Genesis! I can relate a lot of my problems with pregnancy to Abraham and Sarah. Then, Issac went on to have twins, Esau and Ishmael. (father abraham has many sons...) Anyway, I am not becoming an expert by any means, just learning more about God's word and building on a foundation.

"Its a blessing to be Blessed! What you do with the blessing it is up to you!....Go change the world for Jesus Christ, don't let the world change you!". bro. Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment