OUR BUNCH

OUR BUNCH

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Anxiety killed the cat....or something like that!

The babies have been so great the past few weeks. We are working on a daytime nap schedule which according to,"Healthy sleep habits, Happy Twins," helps babies sleep through the night. It seems to work well! However, at some point over the past month, I have developed this tremendous anxiety/insomnia! I will fall asleep ok, then wake up at 2 or so to check on the babies. Then I won't fall back to sleep! It is incredibly frustrating! Especially when I finally fall back to sleep Hannah will come in my room to potty (after she has passed her hallway potty) or the babies will wake at 5a to eat. Then it's time to start the day! I have tried melatonin, Tylenol pm and ambien! Of course ambien works like a dream but cant take it too often! I am headed to talk with dr. Mason on Thursday and get my thyroid checked, just in case!

No comments:

Post a Comment