OUR BUNCH

OUR BUNCH

Friday, April 8, 2011

2 months old

WOW!  Sarah D. was right when she said I wouldn't blog after the babies were born.  :)  I just had so much free time on bedrest.  Now, my "free' time is spent making bottles, doing laundry, playing outside with Hannah, cooking, etc. etc...

Baby update:
Ella Clare weighs 11 lbs and 20 in long. She is eating about 4-5 oz per feeding. 
Jakers weighs 7 lb 15oz and 20 1/2 long.  He is eating 3-4 oz per feeding. He may be our long and lean little man. 

Their growth is great per Dr. Stagg!  Both babies eat every 3-4 hours during the day.  On a good night, they sleep from 10-3am.  We are still trying to follow a routine so Luke can rest after the 10pm feeding.  I go to bed at 9ish and sleep till 3am.  Hannah is learning to sleep through the late night feedings but, sometimes, Miss Ella will wake her.  I dont mind rocking both my girls at 3am as long as they go back to sleep QUICKLY!

We are all finding a new normal and life is GOOD!  Our mothers have really helped us out the past few weeks.  Cita stays on Tuesday night and Jan-Jan stays on Thursday night.  It makes a WORLD of difference to sleep for 5+ hours at a time.  I feel like a new person!  THANK YOU A MILLION! 

Heres a glimpse of our 2 month pics:







No comments:

Post a Comment