OUR BUNCH

OUR BUNCH

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

3weeks old

Our precious babies are already 3 weeks old! How amazing! We are doing very well at home. The babies sleep for 3.5 -4 hours...so I cant complain about sleep! We wake to eat at 1:00am and 4:00am then Miss Han comes in at about 6:15am...so who needs an alarm? The great thing about NICU is the schedule plus I know their formula is agreeing with them. When Hannah was a newborn, I fed her all the time...there was no schedule. So, the schedule makes life much easier!

We went to dr. Stagg today. The visit was easy and painless. ;).
Ella Clare weighs 6#1oz. She is still on the Brady monitor but has very few problems with low heart rate. I think we are growing out of it.
Jake weighs 4#11oz. Both gained 11oz in 5 days!

We also dropped by Dr. Mason/dr. Slovaks office. It was great to show off our little miracle babies! Thank God for both of these doctors!

How are mommy and daddy? Good! Just resting while we can. Luke is back at work, so he doesn't have the liberty to nap like I can.

I know lots of people want to visit and see our precious babies and we really want to show the off! However, since it is flu season and the babies are suseptible to RSV, we are limiting visitors for a few more weeks. Please give me a call or send me a text.

Anyone know who put the cute storks in our front yard? It is a mystery to us...but I love them!

Thank you all for continuous thoughts and prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment